PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
A. Returns on Products Within 30 Days.
1. Marketable Products. VIVRI USA will refund one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) of Currently Marketable products that are returned by a LIV within thirty (30) days of purchase from the Company, less shipping costs (and paid bonuses if any).
2. Non-Marketable Products. VIVRI USA will provide a Product Credit of one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) or a refund of ninety percent (90%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) on products not Currently Marketable (see, Section D) that are returned by a LIV within (30) days of purchase, less shipping costs (and paid bonuses if any).
B. Returns Thirty-one (31) days to Ninety (90) days After Purchase.
1. Marketable Products. From thirty-one (31) days and up to ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, VIVRI USA will provide a Product Credit of one hundred percent (100%) or a refund of ninety percent (90%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) on Currently Marketable products that are returned by a LIV, less shipping costs and paid Bonuses.
2. Non-Marketable Products. From thirty-one (31) days and up to ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, VIVRI USA will provide a Product Credit of ninety (90%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) on Non-Marketable Products that are returned by a LIV, less shipping costs and paid Bonuses (excludes limited time offers and expired items).
Definition of Currently Marketable
Shall be deemed currently marketable if each of the following elements is satisfied: 1) they are unopened and unused; 2) packaging and labeling have not been altered or damaged; 3) the product and packaging are in a condition such that it is a commercially reasonable practice within the trade to sell the merchandise at full price; 4) the product expiration date has not elapsed; and 5) the product contains current VIVRI labeling. Products shall not be considered Currently Marketable if the Company discloses prior to purchase that the products are seasonal, discontinued, limited time offers, or special promotion products not subject to the Return Policy.
C. Return of Damaged or Incorrectly Sent Products.
VIVRI will exchange products if the returned products were received by the purchaser in damaged condition or were incorrectly sent. Such products must be returned within fifteen (15) days of receipt. Whenever possible, returned products will be replaced with undamaged products. However, when an exchange is not feasible, the Company reserves the right to issue a credit for the amount of the exchanged products.
D. Duty to Retain Sales Order Number.
In order for the Company to correctly recoup the applicable paid bonuses (if any) on returned products, the original sales order number from the invoice must be retained. This number must be provided to the Company at the time the request for a refund is made.
E. Kit Returns.
Products purchased as part of a kit or package may be returned as individual products for exchange or as the entire kit.
F. Refund Alternatives.
The Company in its discretion may determine the acceptable refund alternatives for product returns, including but not limited to the following: VIVRI Company Credit, Product Credit, bank transfer, or credit card charge back, as outlined herein. The actual form of refund will be based upon payment procedures in the local market and the original form of payment. Refunds will only be paid to the original payer and/or owner of the credit card used to pay for the original order (it that was the form of payment).
G. Return Procedure.
To obtain a refund for returned products or Sales Aids, a LIV must comply with these procedures:
1. Approval for the return must be received prior to the return of the shipment to the Company. This approval must be obtained, either by telephone or in writing, and the actual return shipment must be accompanied by the LIV number.
2. The Company will provide the LIV with the correct procedures and location for returning the products or Sales Aids. All return shipping costs must be paid for by the LIV.
3. Products and/or merchandise returned to the Company without prior authorization will not qualify for a credit or refund and will be returned to LIV at the LIV's expense.
4. This return/refund procedure may vary in jurisdictions where different repurchase requirements are imposed by law. Applicable laws may dictate the terms of the refund policy.
5. The Company may charge a $10 fee for shipments that are refused at the point of delivery and returned to the Company.
Bonuses are paid to LIVs based on the purchase of Company products by customers or by members of their Downline Organization. When products are returned, the Company has the right to recoup the bonuses that were paid based on the purchase of the products that were returned. The Company may recoup these bonuses by requiring a LIV to pay the Company directly, or the Company may withhold the amount of the bonus from future bonus payments.
Personalized Merchandise is not returnable or refundable, except for personalized Merchandise with printing errors. Such Merchandise must be returned within thirty days and in conformance with the Product Return Policy.
LIVs are required to return products under the Company’s product exchange and return policies rather than doing a credit card chargeback.
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. In which case, your entire order amount will be refunded. In case your product has been shipped but has not yet been delivered, you may cancel by contacting the Company. Unfortunately, an order cannot be charged back in case a delivery has already been made.
Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will typically take us 1-3 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified upon processing. However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please directly contact the bank in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund.